Dear Friends and Business Partners around the globe,
Now, before the summer break, it’s time to review my activities from the last 12 month at Talentoras a Partner Manager. I could imagine also, that some of you are interested, what a Partner Manager is about ? Managing Partners ? Hm, interesting, 10 Points, good bye.
Ok, so the reason, why I took the chance to move as a BREADHUNTER to Talentor one year before, was, that I could bring in my 16 years experience in headhunting & executive search industry to an international grown headhunter network, operating in 19 countries at the moment with 175 consultants, which are on the other side all entrepreneurs with their own established business.
On the other hand it’s because I like research and new tools, which make our job faster and more efficient. So 75% of my job was / is evaluation & acquisition of new Talentor Partners arround the globe, which fit to our philosophy, mindset and workflows. The other 25% were spent to new tool evaluation and trainings as well as research bootcamps to get our international researchers ready for 2020 (the millenial thing).
The last 12 month I was evaluating arrount 4.200 headhunting companies in 12 countries and out of this we were with 50 in closer talks, which let us to 5 new partners and some others hopefully in the next weeks.
Networks there are a lot outside since 40 years of headhunting business, but many of them are just a logo, a website with an expensive membership fee, pretending being commited and innovational, but not in reality.
We at Talentor try to be different from oldschool 90ties consultancy and after 1 year I can say:
"Yes, we are !"
Our consultants are from diverse industries and generations, we meet 2-3 times per years for a longer weekend summit, we do have twice a month Video Calls for sales meetings and exchange and we try develop disruptive workflows with the combination of innovation & classical headhuntiung experience e.g. Direct Search.
In times of global HR department centralisation, it has become more and more important for our industry, to have a partner, you can rely in every country of the world, but also same KPI's & workflows to succeed.
Yes, some of you will have loose connections and LinkedIn friends, but it’s a difference to be commited by 1 brand with a common ATS (eRecruiter), workflows & tools, than just knowing somebody somewhere who could help maybe.
There is a long way, to conquer the world, but we work on this step by step and the last 12 month we were quite successfull for us I think.
Talentors origin is in Finnland, were it was found in 2003, but than in 2013 bought by the ePunktcompany, the Nr. 1 IT Recruiting company in Austria, created by Daniel Marwan 15 years ago.
Now the last 2 years we did a lot of restructuring concerning processes, workflows, integrations and also the new website was created by our Marketing Department, which is now fresh and up-to-date and not looking as an multi-level-marketing-dentist-homepage with generic pictures.
Please feel free to contact me via LinkedIn or eMail, if you want to know more about our network, become a partner in one of the countries we are not active at the moment or just need support in international headhunting projects.
Best regards from Vienna in June 2015